- Now supports 16 & 32 bit Depth data.
- Features more precision with your frequency selection by accepting decimal point values.
- Based on the sample rate of the input data range, the HDFD now clips your data back to its valid range if invalid values are used.
- Improved default frequencies are suggested, based on your data's sample rate.
- The HDFD tool now also produces correct scale for the 3D blend when the input data has got large increments.
- The scale values are now also calculated for each new preview, which prevents scale issues when re-using the tool with different input volumes.
- Cursor Location Reporting is now available on all stages throughout the workflow.
- The option is ON by default. If you want to switch it off, it's available in the Tools menu within the Frequency Decomposition.
TDiffusion: Correct mapping of output data range when running TDiffusion on its own using 32 bit data even if the data doesn't cover the full 32 bit range.