- Enables fault delineation directly from a CMY blend of multiple edge attributes, allowing you to see the complete fault expression.
- To aid optimal results we have changed the SO Discontinuity attribute to a Dip attribute, giving a more informative preview.
- Values have been added to all sliders to increase the understanding of what parameters are being used. This will allow you to more easily reproduce your workflow whilst also giving a better understanding of the parameter space.
Some of these changes have been included in previous HURU updates but to summarise:
- Targeted Scale for easier optimisation of your targeted area of interest.
- A display of the Frequency Spectrum within the preview window.
- The resulting 3D blend will now be automatically added to the project tree.
- 3D progress bar to give an indication of time remaining.
- The well import now supports multiple wells with a single import.
- Full support for Measured Depth wells.
- Previously TVD wells which were deviated or horizontal now visualise accurately.
- 1-click import of well data (well path, check shots and logs) from Petrel.
- GeoTeric now imports Cultural Data in ESRI .shp file format and visualises them with their attributes in the 3D viewer.
- Support for polygons only.
- The SEGY import has fewer configuration steps and only 1 header scan.
- Suggested byte locations
- Further performance work making it up to 4 times faster.
- The GeoTeric help has been updated and completely reworked to reflect a standard GeoTeric workflow.
- We have also implemented further shortcut keys to manipulate the probe as well as a Snapshot facitlity of the 3D scene using standard Ctrl + C.