GeoTeric 2015.1 - Continued workflow innovation, integration and evolution.
New Example driven spectral shaping tool - Spectral Expression.
- Quick and easy comparison of different enhancement results within the tool automatically calculating 3 suggested levels of enhancement based on your input data.
- Manually manipulate the spectrum to match desired target spectrum and get instant preview of result.
- Calculation of spectrum over z-slice or horizon.
- QC swipe to compare result to original.
- Quantitative information for both original and enhanced spectrum.
Link for Petrel*
- Easier and faster to initialise from GeoTeric now- not reliant on reference cube in Petrel any more.
- Ability to transfer well data from Petrel to GeoTeric - this includes well path, check shot and log data.
- Also ability to transfer horizon surfaces to Petrel from GeoTeric.
- Compatible with Petrel 2014
- Allows creation of new GeoTeric project based on data in DecisionSpace
- Volume transfer between the 2 applications.
- There is now a smoothing option when converting from Adaptive Horizon to surface.
- The Adaptive Horizons now exist as their own tree item so you can go back to 1 previously generated to continue to refine and manipulate it.
- Able to base growth pattern on probability or proximity- controlled by the ‘Growth’ parameter in the Adaptive horizon tool box.
- Ability to expand an existing fault set by adding more fault sticks
- Ability to change the colour of a fault set and rename it.
- Whilst picking a fault stick, the last picked point can be undone by using right mouse button
- Points in fault sticks can be deleted by clicking Ctrl + Shift and selecting the point in question. Once highlighted press Delete.
- The fault surface generation algorithm has been improved.
- SEGY Histogram on load.
- SEGY loader automatically detects the SEGY header scale. Can be manually changed if needed.
- Faster horizon import- both from file and using the Link for Petrel.
- Win8 and Win8.1 Support.
* Petrel is a mark by Schlumberger and DecisionSpace is a mark by Landmark.