- You are now able to export a EPOS/VoxelGeo* compatible colour bar when you export a RGB Blend. When using it, the interpolation has to be switched off. The blends exported from GeoTeric in segy format are only 8bit so will have lesser resolution than blends visualised within GeoTeric.
- When using the Link for Petrel*:
- Horizon surfaces being transferred are now set to automatically cache.
- The scale factor used when importing volume to GeoTeric is stored in the volume notes. These can be found by right-clicking on the volume in the project tree in GeoTeric.
- We have resolved an issue whereby Horizons specified in seconds were being imported as milliseconds meaning they ended up in wrong position.
- Running GeoTeric using KDE desktop under Linux caused some unexpected side effects with interfaces not updating properly. This has been resolved.
- We have also fixed some incompatibility issues when importing Cultural Data coming from Petrel*. Previously in some cases GeoTeric froze but this should now be working properly.
If you require this version either contact support or log into our client download section to access the ftp site link.
*EPOS/VoxelGeo is a mark of Paradigm. Petrel is a mark of Schlumberger.