- Exporting a geotiff now embeds the world coordinate information in the header allowing a much simpler workflow when you import the image into another 3rd party application.
- Further changes to how colour maps from Petrel* are handled when brought across- ensuring the right compression on all the supported colour maps.
- Your GeoTeric project can now have the same name as the folder above where it sits. Previously there was a bug here which caused a lot of confusion and the GeoTeric project wasn't picked up properly but is now fixed.
- Extended and updated the support for import of Fault surfaces and fault sticks exported from DecisionSpace**.
If you are wanting this latest update please contact Support or log into the Customer Login section on our website.
* Petrel is a mark by Sclumberger
** DecisionSpace is a mark by Landmark