- Creating the Interpretation HSV colour blend
- Picking top and bottom surfaces
- Creating intermediate slices using the Iso-Proportional Slicing (IPS) tool
- Creating a Horizon Pack, which is new to GeoTeric 2016.2.1, and
- Using the Horizon Pack to extract data from a volume or blend
The Stratigraphic Slicing workflow provides a rapid, novel approach to understanding both the structural and stratigraphic features of your dataset. Key benefits include:
- Interpretation based on detailed phase information
- Better visual separation of packages
- Reduced cycle skipping in auto-tracking algorithms
|Image 2. Explicitly encoded phase information reduces cycle skipping.|
- The ability to see and honour fault information
- The ability to create meaningful surfaces through very challenging packages
- A very short turn around time, allowing the user to quickly build up a full package of slices through their dataset.
Below is an example of the results that can be achieved in a few short hours.
Instructions for the the Stratigraphic Slicing workflow can be found in the following VIDEO
For further information please contact GeoTeric support on email@example.com