Business growth strategy results in need for Brazil base
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK, 04 JUNE 2012 Geological Expression software providers, ffA has announced the Company has secured an office facility in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil which opens for business in June.
ffA is expanding its operation into Brazil as a direct result of its business development and growth strategy in this region. Romario Lima, who joins the Company this week as Business Development Manager will be based in the Rio office as the newest member of The Americas team headed up by Chris Cottam.
“We have enjoyed increased business activity in Brazil and throughout Latin America over the past 3 years. Demand has grown with the launch of GeoTeric earlier this year. The commercial consequence is that we need and are able to expand to satisfy the needs of our clients and their activities in the region”, states Jonathan Henderson, ffA’s Managing Director, “By opening an office in Brazil we can provide an enhanced client service by being even more readily available to support their needs as well as pursue additional opportunities in the area,” he continued.
Agnès Campan, Global Sales and Marketing Director said, “We have increased our research and development teams and expanded our sales and support divisions significantly in the past twelve months. In addition, we have launched a global recruitment campaign to expand our workforce across all disciplines in each of our regional offices”.
Romario Lima, will be joined by a technical and support team of geoscientists to provide Geological Expression Software, Training, Consultancy and Services throughout Brazil and Latin America.
Contact: Audrey Russell, Marketing Manager, ffA. T +44(0) 1224 825084. E: ARussell@ffa-geosciences.com
Note to Editors:
- ffA provides world-leading Geological Expression software and services to the oil and gas industry.
- Geological Expression is the data driven, interpreter guided approach for understanding and defining the 3D morphology of the geological elements imaged within the seismic data.
- ffA’s flagship application, GeoTeric® bridges the gap between processing and 3D interpretation by directly translating geophysical data into geological information. With its patent pending data driven and user guided approach, interpreters explore for new reserves and evaluate reservoirs with greater confidence than ever before, while taking weeks out of their interpretation workflow.
- GeoTeric has powered 300 successful projects for more than 100 E&P companies worldwide.
- ffA is an independent UK company with offices in Aberdeen, London, Houston, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Rio de Janeiro.
- For images related to ffA Geological Expression Software and Technology visit http://ffa-geosciences.com/index.php/press-page.
To download full press release click here