GeoTeric Appoints Mark Littman as VP Sales EAME
24th February 2016
GeoTeric is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Littman as Vice President of Sales in EAME. Mr Littman is a geophysicist with over 23 years of software sales and technical experience across this region.
As well as working in Northern and Southern Europe, Mr Littman has experience of setting up Operations in the Middle East and over the last 6 months has been working extensively with GeoTeric’s customers in this region.
Mr Littman will be based in GeoTeric’s London office and will work closely with GeoTeric’s UK based geosciences team. GeoTeric has always put responsiveness to customers at the forefront of its approach to business and these changes will further strengthen and increase the flexibility with which we can support our customers.
Announcing his appointment, Jonathan Henderson, CEO of GeoTeric said: “We are very pleased that Mark is taking on this very important role for GeoTeric. Europe has always been a core area for GeoTeric and we see the Middle East as the next significant growth area for the business. As such, Mark will have a pivotal role in GeoTeric’s growth strategy and his extensive experience will be invaluable to us.”
For more information visit www.geoteric.com
Note to Editors:
1. GeoTeric provides world-leading Cognitive Interpretation software, Services and Support to the global oil and gas industry.
2. Cognitive Interpretation enables you to see the geology before you interpret using software that is designed to work symbiotically with your natural cognitive processes. Cognitive Interpretation enables a data driven, interpreter guided approach for understanding and defining the 3D morphology of the geological elements imaged within the seismic data.
3. GeoTeric bridges the gap between processing and 3D interpretation by directly translating geophysical data into geological information. With its patented data driven and user guided approach, interpreters explore for new reserves and evaluate reservoirs with greater confidence than ever before, while taking weeks out of their interpretation workflow.
4. GeoTeric has powered more than 300 successful projects for over 100 E&P companies worldwide
5. GeoTeric is a part of ffA - an independent UK company with offices in Aberdeen, London, Houston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Rio de Janeiro, Kuala Lumpur and Perth.