6th January 2017: GeoTeric 2016.2.1 is now available for download. This new release aims to improve user efficiency and make your workflow even easier. Highlights include:
New! Link for PaleoScan
Allowing closer & faster integration between GeoTeric and PaleoScan. The link allows for:
- Creation of a new PaleoScan project based on data in GeoTeric.
- Transfer of volume(s) both ways.
- Transfer of horizon(s) both ways.
- Transfer of PaleoScan geological model(s) from PaleoScan to GeoTeric.
New! GeoTeric Horizon Packs
Users can now easily scroll through a mapped blend or a volume on several horizons by creating a Horizon Pack. By using the IsoProportional Slicing tool, the user can create iso-conformant surfaces and then scroll through these showing the goelogy in a stratigraphically conformant manner.
Updates! Further usability enhancements to wells, Spectral Expression and surface overlays.
- The wells in the 2d and the IFC+ now also shows the wells as ribbons with the same controls as was introduced for the wells in the 3D scene in 2016.2
- Spectral Expression has been extended and now does Spectral Band passing using either Butterworth, Ormsby, High pass or a Low pass filter.
Download the New Release Flyer & View Video Animation here.
To access this release, please contact GeoTeric Support.