Sign up to the September 27 Webinar
Validate your Frequency Decomposition colour blends using GeoTeric's Validate Wedge Model
This webinar will show you how to create a wedge model using GeoTeric’s Validate module.
The synthetic RGB wedge model can be easily compared to the real data colour blends to get quantitative information about the thickness that each RGB response might represent.
The webinar will demonstrate how to:
- Create a 2D wedge model from well logs
- Compare your synthetic wedge responses with the real data
- Apply Frequency Decomposition and RGB blending to your synthetic wedge model
- Compare your synthetic RGB responses to your real colour blend
- Quantify the thickness that could correspond to each of your RGB blend colours
Select your preferred time:
Thursday 27 September at 8.30am (GMT/UTC+1)
Thursday 27 September at 3.30pm (AWST/UTC+8)
Thursday 27 September at 3.00pm (GMT+1)
Thursday 27 September at 9.00am (CST)
None of these time zones work for you?
Then sign up to receive the on-demand webinar as soon as it's available