There is a new update available for the GeoTeric 2016.1 release containing the following enhancements: (GeoTeric 2016.1.0502)
- We have optimised the Convert to seismic cube algorithm in the link to Petrel so this is now faster. It also uses less space since it is now always 16 bit. (won’t lose any resolution since it only uses 1024 colours)
- You can also display our high resolution colour blends on 2D slices in GeoTeric.
- Resolved some instability issues when rendering our high resolution blends on horizon within Petrel (using the Link to Petrel).
- We have extended the ruler in the 3D scene to have individual interval velocities.
- Histogram correctly showing for all IFC+ classified 32bit volumes.
- Resolved issues with starting GeoTeric if projects were no longer available.
To download this version, please contact our support team or log in to the client area of our website where there is a link to the ftp site as well.